The ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Coaching honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole.
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable.
- to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities
- enhanced thinking and decision making skills
- enhanced interpersonal effectiveness
- increased confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles.
- personal satisfaction with life and work
- achievement of personally relevant goals
Currently 60% of my practice is done via telephone or digital connection - no travel involved.