Yup, these are hand weights in the kitchen


 Yup, those are hand weights. 

Yup, they are in my kitchen. 

Yup, on purpose. 

I have been wanting to get back into a weight program, and I have been NOT wanting to go into the basement to pick them up.  SO...I brought them up.  

Will I have to eventually go downstairs to get heavier weights? Yup. 

Does that matter right now, as I want to simply begin? Nope. 


So here they are - and as I wander throughout the day, I pick them up, do bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, lunges with overhead press, right here in the kitchen.  

I want to start, I wanted it to be easy, and this is the easiest way to start.  

What are you waiting to easily start? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Today, I was honoured, again.

Let's be soft _ original March 2016