Inspiration

I have read many opinions about inspiration.  It's come down to two ideas for me at this moment.

1. You move only when inspired to.
2. You have a project or a desire and you set up a regular time to be inspired.

For me, I move between the two.

First I move when inspired to and then I NEED to remain inspired to see it through.
So for this, it requires a regular time and commitment.

I had read a great quote years ago from a writer: 'I get inspired every day at 9 a.m.

There is something to be said for moving from inspired thought and then keeping the inspiration alive through devotion. 

I had restarted writing this blog recently with the intention of posting daily and it somehow started off fabulously....and then you know; life, travel, lack of devotion.

So my inspiration has been reignited. How? I sat down and I began writing, and now as I am finishing this post. Inspiration burns once again.

Devote time after the initial inspiration and when the flame lessens, fuel it through action.

What in your life needs more of your devotion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decide to Choose Happiness

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes

Today, I was honoured, again.