Be playful

This card was so perfect for me to pick this morning.

Yesterday I was at the computer for something like 6 or 7 hours (not straight), yet it was a long enough day.  I was not playful, yet it was in a space where time moves ahead and I am in lost in it.  I sat down at 3:30 and the next time I looked up it was 7 PM. You know times like these.

Well, today after this post -- no more computer until tonight.

Today it is clear clutter and sort my office day.  There is no picture -- it would send you into shock. Truly.

However, I picked this card and I am going to be more playful in my approach -- for sure music, maybe a movie on -- coloured labels, dancing as I sort -- singing out loud -- you know, bring the fun back into the task.

Today, I encourage you to be more playful - bring joy into your tasks. Ask: how could I make this more fun, more playful.

Let me know how you make out.

Joy.
Much love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Today, I was honoured, again.

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes