Love...


Love seeing the moon in the daylight.
Love how light and bright it is for 4:50 PM
Love the day
Love how I am back in my long dress and cardigan
Love how my world is unfolding
Love that my hair is long enough to go up in a loose bun
Love I am able to step in to help a friend
Love that Karen Drucker music has been playing all day
Love my day was filled with both new clients and a former client
Love email money transfer
Love birch wood for the fire
Love how I have heart shaped tea cups
Love coloured pens Love the quiet part of the evening
Love second winds
Love large capacity washing machines
Love amber coloured light bulbs
Love our home
Love the moon out during the day....
thats about it for now
Much love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decide to Choose Happiness

Today, I was honoured, again.

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes