The Glorification of Busy

Source Unknown 
I love this article. 

http://www.tylerwardis.com/busy-isnt-respectable-anymore/

Busy has been glorified in our world and it can create a life filled with overwhelm, sadness and guilt (I know this from years ago when MY life was 'busy'). I also hear it so often from clients and participants in my workshops; from people longing for something different for their lives. 

Remember: You create the life you want. 

I love this part from the article: 

For one month, I’m going to stop using the word “busy.” I’m going to resist the comfort of it to try and dig deeper to explain how things really are. If I feel busy, my hope is to be aware enough to discover why and to learn how I can change it.

I highly recommend you invest a few minutes to read this article 

http://www.tylerwardis.com/busy-isnt-respectable-anymore/

Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decide to Choose Happiness

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes

Today, I was honoured, again.