Magic was created...

http://www.thewateredleaf.com/
Created by Erin Lee Of The Watered Leaf 
I work with quite a few people for life coaching/mentoring. As well I am pleased to work with independent business owners.  

Now, you would never know which ones because I honour confidentiality of the client.  It is always up to the client to say they work with me. 

Imagine my wonderful surprise when this glorious picture showed up in my newsfeed and tagged on my FB page.  
  
Yesterday I had the honour of sharing time with Erin from The Watered Leaf - we were moving through The Client Attraction Plan.  
Such an inspiring afternoon. She has such a creative, beauty filled spirit. 

Being in business for yourself is a blessing - yet, being in business as yourself is the treasure and an honour.  

For me, I was blessed yesterday to be able to do 'my work' as Erin approached her work from a new perspective.  

Erin brought her magical personality to the session.  Magic was created, as was this graphic. Beautiful. Thank you, Erin. 


Visit Erin's website or her FB page here.  


{I have full permission to post this, thanks Erin.}

To book a session with me -- email: karen@karenlarkin.caI will be happy to witness your magical moments.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Today, I was honoured, again.

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes