I begin. Again.

Through various teachers as well as being with the text directly I have been reading, learning, exploring, sharing A Course in Miracles for well over 2 decades. It has supported me through so much in my life. 

I am participating in a course with Alan Cohen, as we work through his book A Course in Miracles made Easy. It's another approach to receiving the material, in addition to reading the print book, attending the webinars, taking notes I am also listening to the audiobook, again. 

And today have once again decided to begin the workbook again. 

It appears March is a time I head back in. Hmmm

February is behind me now, thankfully. This last week has been incredibly hard on my heart and I need these words, this teaching to keep my spirit and my heart high.

So I will do my mental first aid, and ACIM is on top of the list. 

Lessons - I am here! 
Last visit through the lessons - I made it through about 2 months...let's see how far I go this time. 

I have read the text often. Yes, all of it and many pieces more often, as needed. However maybe with the lessons integrated I can keep my heart high and in the light, more often. 

So maybe I start in March as maybe I need to spring clean my heart. 

Love is our natural state, yes and it is up to us to maintain and look after it, cherish the light and be happy. 

From Chapter 18 

"Happy dreams come true, not because they are dreams, but because they are happy."

Teachers of ACIM: 

Robert Holden 
Alan Cohen 
Gabrielle Bernstein
Wayne Dyer 
Tama Kieves 
Marianne Williamson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Today, I was honoured, again.

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes