Words



This morning I was reading from John O'Donohue's book - Eternal Echoes

This passage caught my mind from Wittgenstein: 'The limits of my language mean the limits of my world' 

Wow

I have always been drawn to words, the power they hold in them.  The Bible say, in the beginning was the word...

The wonderful and brilliant Maya Angelou said words have power, they are things, they get into you, be careful of the words you use.

The word. The creator of worlds

What words are you using to create your life. Begin today, begin now, pay attention are they power filled and present?

Imagine, the quality of your life is impacted by the quality of your words, by the ability to speak your world into being, create your world by using powerful words of choice.

The beautiful words have moved me again John O'Donohue -  "Words become the mirrors of reality"

Popular posts from this blog

Decide to Choose Happiness

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes

Today, I was honoured, again.