Get Dressed. Show Up

Get dressed.

Show up.

For the past two weeks I have been involved in self experiment of sorts; getting dressed.

Now, don't get me wrong, I get dressed most days.  In the recent past, there were days pajamas were the attire for the whole day. Pajama day.  Easy, relaxing and comfy.

These days, I'm on a bit of a roll with changing my habits.  I have been working with myself to change the way I move in the world, and it occurred to me getting dressed first thing may be an easy change to do.

I thought it would be uncomfortable and I wouldn't like it. Since I love quiet reflective mornings I figured my pajamas were the perfect costume for this.

I was mistaken. Being ready to create the day is more in my style it seems.

It has been very easy in fact - getting up and getting dressed right away has lead me to more productive days.

As I consider - it's possibly because I get up, get dressed and begin - the day has started - and since I am already dressed, there is one less thing to do in my day.

I have been getting up, getting dressed and showing up for myself earlier - and this has enhanced the quality of my day immensely.

What is one small change you could do to enhance the quality of your day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes

Today, I was honoured, again.