The inspiration of others keeps me moving forward and it enriches my work

The inspiration of others keeps me moving forward and it enriches my work.

Last night, I was co facilitating week 3 of 4 of the course;  Building Women's Self Esteem; one of the participants, I will call her Kay, shared with us how she was moved to reconsider how she had been thinking about herself, as she read my recent article in McMurray Girl Magazine. She began to consider how her thoughts may have been holding her back, keeping her from the success she desired.  


I was honoured when Kay had shared this with me.  It is always nice to hear when our efforts are making a difference, and I am no different, I, like you am human, so I love to receive the love! 

My work has a reflective quality to it. Meaning, when I am in front of people, or when I am in a private session, a lot of the work or the magic happens away from the session or workshop. A lot happens off screen, as it were, when people have time to integrate and allow the new ideas to come in.   My work involves me sharing my time in which I remain curious and often times I share my beliefs, and I offer ideas on how we all might live happier lives. 


I am honoured to be myself in my work -- and my work is me. 

For the most part we all want meaningful work, or at least know our efforts can create meaning and can offer a positive change in the world.  (yes, working for money can do this too...because, how can you make a difference without having the basics). For me, I am speaking about, working for meaning and money.  A lot of what I do  -- I do without pay or very little pay - I have a good balance of paid work and volunteer work -- all of which is a part of the larger body of work I offer. I am pleased and honoured to be able to deliver the messages of happiness & self love.  Knowing my work is helpful for others is great; I don't own the work, I am the messenger. 

There is a line from a song I love, called;  Let it Shine,  by Karen Drucker. It goes like this: 
'I love myself so I can love you too' 


It all begins with you with your self care and love for yourself.  How can you truly give from an empty well? Simple; you cannot. 

Here are two more stories of women discovering the power of self love and acceptance; along with the power of embracing a healthy self esteem; which in turns enhances the lives around them!  

Thanks to Virginia for sharing her awakening; read her story here.  Also gratitude is extended to Katherine and you can read her story here.  

I share these stories with you, because these women are making a difference in our world. By choosing to be themselves and by looking inward first for themselves and then moving outward into the world with themselves, whole and fully able to give with a whole full heart; they inspire me and they inspire others. 

Kay felt compelled to share her new ideas and it helped us both, truly it helped the whole class.  I was so touched she shared, it touched my heart and I sat in deep gratitude for my life. 

Thank you Kay. Thank you Virginia. Thank you Katherine.

Thank you to those who inspire me daily.  



A few messages here:  Shine, Love yourself, Share gratitude - expand your world through love! 

Questions:  

Who has brought new light into your life? 

What might you do to honour them?  

How can you let them know?  

Share your appreciation, share your gratitude - it will touch both your hearts and will deepen the experience.  


I look forward to hearing about your experience.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring

Today, I was honoured, again.

A Blessing ~ Good Wishes